Sreelata
Participant

This is one very common problem! Thanks for bringing up. I make sure to pick a matching lacy camisole when I pick any light-colored top in the store. I have had this problem too. Ever since I learned my correct bra size (gotten measurements taken by experts), with the rightly fitting-bras the harsh lines do not show as much as they used to. Also, being a chubby girl I have learned a few tips over the years;
• Use seamless bras that do not have harsh lines.
• Never wear demi-bras, they do not give proper coverage and they actually make you look chubbier!
• T-shirt bras and sports bras are great under shirts/ fitting tops.
• These days there are bras specifically that are for wearing under t-shirts; they come with concealing petals to hide nipples. I really like this feature should you get wet due to unpredictable weather conditions.
• I always carry a scarf/ silk shawl in my handbag. Just in case I had not noticed the bra lines inside the house I realize after coming out, I wear the scarf around to cover up.

Close

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Privacy Policy

To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

Close